Innovation: InterView Box©
The unique InterView Box© is a device developed by lifelining for live situations where TV makers want to directly hook up the famous Sennheiser MKE2 range Microphone series (see below) to a fixed symmetrical studio or camera line without having the hassle of looking after Batteries, Transmitters and frequencies.
The ideal solution to use for live Interviews, Talkshows, News presenters. Also very helpful in environments where HF transmitters are not allowed.
The InterView Box© unit is phantom powered by your mixer or your Broadcast camera. The unit has a symmetrical XLR output that is galvanically de-coupled from the MKE-2 microphone electronics. This results in an easy to operate box with superb audio quality.
- For all Sennheiser Broadcast MKE2 series electret lavalier microphones fitted with a 3.5 millimetre jack*
- Powered by Phantom power (48V DC via XLR microphone cable). Voltage is internally adjusted to right level.
- High output gain; excellent signal-to noise ratio (far better than when using a Sennheiser ‘EW’-series bodypack series transmitter / receiver).
- True balanced output 600 ohm (high quality 40-20.000 Hz audio transformer).
- XLR-output galvanically de-coupled from microphone internal electronics.
- InterView Box© can also be used as a ‘DI -box’ to hook up asymmetrical sources (guitar, keyboards or speaker lines) to a symmetrical input.
- Built-in 10 Db attenuator.
- Broadcast specifications.
*Interfaces for other brands (AKG, Shure, Thomann) and other connectors (DIN, Tüchel, mini XLR) can be built on special request
More information: mail email@example.com